Data Leadership Collaborative Engagement
Time & Location
About the Event
Our series of multi-week online collaborative project planning sessions are focussed on hands-on project planning, among a cohort of participants who will work closely together with content specialists to advance a project. As such there are limited spaces.
This planning session will help participants structure a roadmap for data leadership. It will cover the following topics:
- Key elements of data leadership - data purpose, privacy, security ethics and governance
- Mapping your data stakeholder ecosystem
- Assessing your data leadership vitals - completing your SWOT, lessons learned and reviewing your data leadership maturity
- Charting your course for data leadership success - understanding stakeholders perspectives, identifying your data leadership values and completing your data leadership success canvas
- Building your roadmap action plan - identifying your next three steps and building your data leadership report template
The Learning Environment
Work with your peers and content specialists in an online environment using the Smart Cities Council Smart Cities Activator platform to use the knowledge shared in the sessions to scope your own project. You will then have access to the project planning platform after the sessions to continue your project development work in a collaborative online environment.
This project planning session will run for 4 weeks, and involve 1x 2hr session each week that provide you with the tools, templates and tips to plan relevant smart cities projects. Each week a number of public and private sector guests will join participants in sharing best practices and case studies.
The dates for this session are:
- Wednesday 9 June 2021: 11:00am - 1:00pm AEST
- Wednesday 10 June 2021: 11:00am - 1:00pm AEST
- Wednesday 17 June 2021: 11:00am - 1:00pm AEST
- Wednesday 24 June 2021: 11:00am - 1:00pm AEST
Outcomes and Output
You will receive the following from this process:
- An awareness of the five data leadership vitals - purpose, privacy, security, ethics and governance.
- An action plan identifying your next three data leadership moves
- A series of completed templates, including stakeholder analysis, SWOT assessment, data leadership drivers, stakeholder perspectives, data leadership success and more
- A series of digital templates that are editable, and can be continually accessed after the sessions for up to 1 year
- Knowledge shared by private sector content specialists and other government stakeholders
- Additional contacts for your network of peers.